- If you are new to Sports Generation you will be sent a registration form, terms and conditions and termly venue information at the point of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to disclose any medical information at the point of booking. This should be provided on the registration form, it is also the Parents responsibility to ensure this information is up to date.
- Parents and guardians must complete and return registration forms via e-mail. We regret that without a completed registration form, children will not be able to begin swimming with us.
- Payment must be made in full prior to lessons starting.
- Class places can only be confirmed once full payment has been received. Should we not receive a full payment before lessons commence we will refund any part payment less a 20% administration charge.
- Any deposit made on booking is non-refundable
- Calls to Sports Generation may be recorded for training purposes.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of our lessons from time to time, we will always notify you in advance of a new term starting.
- A parent or guardian must be present on-site for the duration of each lesson.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to view lessons from the lounge area/cafe within our private health clubs.
- Children are not permitted in the pool prior to the lesson starting and should leave the pool once the lesson has finished.
- All swimmers, once above non-swimmer level must wear a swim cap.
- Children must be delivered to the coach at the start of the lesson and collected promptly at the end. The coach is responsible for the child for the duration of the lesson only.
- To facilitate the smooth running of lessons please arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- We ask that you do not take buggies in the pool area. Each venue has a designated buggy area.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on poolside.
- Clients are responsible for all personal property. Sports Generation cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to personal property.
- We ask that your child does not swim if they have any infectious illness. Symptoms of diarrhoea must have cleared for 72hous before lessons can recommence.
- All children under the age of 3 must wear swim nappies. All nappies must only be disposed of in designated nappy bin.
- Whilst we will strive to deliver continuity of coach there may be instances where we need to change coach during the term. Where this is the case we will keep you informed and provide a replacement coach as soon as is possible.
- There may be occasional coach cover due to illness and holiday. Where this is the case a suitable cover teacher will be provided.
- All our coaches are DBS checked and hold the relevant STA or ASA qualification.
- All our coached are first aid trained and will assist in the event of accidents, each venue has a fully stocked first aid kit.
- We comply with GDPR regulations, as such we will not share personal data. Please opt-in when registering to receive our important updates through our monthly newsletter.
- Clients at Roko and HarSPA are entitled to one complimentary towel, additional towels are chargeable at the venue.