Sports Generation are very excited to announce that we will now be running parent and baby and parent and toddler classes from our stunning warm and luxurious pool in Hook, Hampshire.
Our parent and baby classes are run by an experienced coach with plenty of experience teaching both babies and toddlers with continuous fantastic results. The lessons will be taking place in a warm and luxurious pool with a temperature of 30.5 degrees and an ambient temperature of 32 degrees ensuring both you and your little one are kept warm during the lesson. A private venue also ensures a calm and relaxing ambiance without the noisy and intimidating distractions found at most public pools making this location the perfect place to begin your little one’s swimming journey.
It has been buy strattera 80 mg proved that babies can move in water in ways they cannot move on land, thus producing the following benefits:
• Improvement in joint mobility
• Produces a better eating and sleeping pattern
• Improves co-ordination
• Creates a bonding experience with parent and baby/toddler
• Improves self-confidence
• Socially toddlers learn to share and take turns at activities
• Inclusive of children with different needs.
Why attend organised swim lessons?
• Qualified instructor for support and advice
• Range of equipment supplied
• Structured lesson
• Meeting other parents in similar situation
• Introducing baby/toddler to water
• Encourages parent to bring baby/toddler regularly
• Physical benefits mentioned above