welcome to the thames club
The Thames Club is a luxury health club situated in a peaceful residential location with free private parking. Swimming lessons take place in the beautiful 20m indoor heated swimming pool, and the well equipped changing rooms provide plenty of space for changing and showering. Visitors can also relax in the recently refurbished coffee lounge serving hot and cold snacks. We offer both parent & baby and child swimming lessons at this venue.
I’m Harriet and I’m the Venue Coordinator at The Thames Club in Staines. I will be dealing with your bookings, child’s progress, feedback, site improvements and any general enquiries you may have. If you would like to speak to me, I will either be in our office (open 7 days a week from 9am-6pm), or I will be at the pool, coaching and viewing lessons.
Spring Term Class timetable
|Baby & Toddler||10:00 - 12:00||10:00 - 12:00|
|Pre-Schoolers & Children||16:00 - 18:30||16:00 - 18:00||16:00 - 18:00||16:00 - 18:00||16:00 - 18:00||10:00 - 16:00||10:00 - 16:00|
|Non-Swimmers – Improver 2||1:1, 2:1, 3:1|
|Parent and Baby||8:1|
NO LESSONS FROM SUMMER TERM 2019
Sat Nav: TW18 2PD
Transport: Nearest train station is Shepperton. 458 bus stops at Wheatsheaf Lane which is a 2-minute walk to the venue.
Parking: Free parking at the venue.
- Towels can be hired for £2 each
- 1 x woman’s changing rooms equipped with showers, lockers and hairdryers
- 1 x family changing area towards the back of the women’s changing rooms
- 1 x men’s changing rooms equipped with showers, lockers and hairdryers
- Lockers are padlock operated. You can bring your own or purchase from reception for £5
- Free parking
- Playtime Nursery on-site
- Excellent on site café and lounge with fresh coffees, breakfasts, smoothies, wraps and paninis and children’s meals
- Pool can be viewed from the corridor