welcome to Roko Health Club
Roko Health Club, Chiswick Bridge, is a premium health club and gym with an endless list of cutting edge facilities. Swimming lessons take place in the serene 20m indoor pool and the luxury changing rooms provide plenty of space for changing and showering. There is also a club lounge overlooking the pool where you can relax with a coffee. We offer both child and adult swimming lessons at this venue.
Current Term Class timetable
|Pre-Schoolers & Children||16:00 - 18:00||16:00 - 18:30||16:00 - 18:00||16:00 - 18:30||15:30 - 18:30||12:30 - 18:30||12:30 - 18:30|
Spring Term Class timetable
|Pre-Schoolers & Children||16:00 - 18:30||16:00 - 18:30||16:00 - 18:00||16:00 - 18:30||16:00 - 18:30||12:30 - 18:30||12:30 - 18:30|
|Non-Swimmers – Beginner 2||1:1, 2:1|
|Beginner 3 – Pre-Squad||4:1|
Sat Nav: W4 3UH
Transport: Nearest train station is Chiswick which is a 5-minute walk to the venue.
Parking: Free parking at the venue. Please ensure you only use the specified areas and make a note of the exit barrier code displayed inside the Roko club at reception.
- 1 x shared family changing facility
- 1 x large woman’s changing room equipped with showers, lockers and hairdryers
- 1 x large men’s changing room equipped with showers, lockers and hairdryers
- free parking
- complimentary towels
- excellent on site café with fresh coffees, smoothies, paninis, wraps, breakfasts and lunch options
- seated viewing area poolside for younger classes – pool can be viewed from the café for older classes