We are really looking forward to seeing our swimmers when Autumn term swimming lessons start on Wednesday 1st September. UK government has lifted most of legal restrictions on social contact on 19th July, and we have updated our COVID-19 measures following the latest guidelines
COVID-19 measures: changes from Autumn term
- Social distance is no longer mandatory
- There is no designated family seating stations
- There is no longer specific circulation routes
- Changing rooms are open
- Towels are available at Roko Health Club
- Hair dryers are available at Roko Health Club, Montrose House and Kingston
- Face covering is recommended but no longer mandatory
- Your child is recommended to arrive “beach-ready” with swimming costumes on but it is no longer mandatory.
COVID-19 measures: what still remain in Autumn term
- Only one parent/guardian is allowed to attend the lesson
- Only one family is allowed at a time in the toilet/shower area.
- Providing hand-sanitisers at the entrance and inside the pools
- If you or your child have any COVID-19 symptoms (raised temperature and cough, see NHS England guidelines), please stay at home and do not come to the pool or the lessons. Please inform us if this is the case by calling 020 8940 9431.
The pandemic is not over, therefore the safety of Sports Generation families and coaches remain as our top priority. We will continue monitoring guidelines from the Government and governing bodies and act quickly when any changes are required.
If you have any questions regarding our swimming lessons, please email email@example.com or call us on 0208 940 9431.