Hey Super Star! Your buddy Bubble here.
It must be very tricky for you to stay at home all the time right now. I like to keep moving, so I am not very good at being stuck in one place, either. (Let’s face it, who wants to be told to tidy up by Mum million times a day!) I bet you miss seeing your grandparents and friends, going to playground and your swimming lessons.
I need your help now that you have extra time at home. I know you are a super talented artist as well as being a great swimmer! As you have seen, my current swimming costume is not very exciting so I want you to come up with some great ideas to make me look fabulous.
Here are steps you need to take with a bit of help from a grown-up:
- Download Bubble Colouring Sheets from here
- Print them
- Grab your colouring pencils, pens, stickers, stamps and go wild with your creation
- Scan your finished artwork (taking a picture is okay if there is no scanner)
- Ask your mum or dad to send your amazing creation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, take a photo and upload to Facebook or Instagram and tag us @sportsgenerationswimming with hashtag #bubblecolouring.
Feel free to add a message to your swimming coach. It would make their day.
A lucky winner will receive a special SG swimming goody bag. Looking forward to seeing amazing artwork!
For more information about the colouring competition, email email@example.com
Method of Entry
- Download colouring PDF file
- Email your child’s completed work (scanned or photographed image) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, take a photo of your child’s completed work and upload it to your Facebook or Instagram and tag us @sportsgenerationswimming with the hashtag #bubblecolouring by 5pm 30th April 2020. Please note that your Instagram profile must be public for us to see your entry.
- Children can enter multiple times.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries will close at 5pm on 30th April 2020. No later entries allowed.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have an eligible parent or guardian available for contact if their entry wins.
- A winner will be decided by staff at Sport Generation.
- Sports Generation team will contact the winner via email or direct message.
- The winner shall be announced on Sports Generation website and social media.
- All entrants must comply with the terms and conditions of this competition.
- Your Instagram profile MUST be public for us to see your entry.