UPDATED: Since the lockdown has been extended, the deadline has moved to 31st of May 2020.
Hey Super Star! Your buddy Bubble here.
It must be very tricky for you to stay at home all the time right now. I like to keep moving, so I am not very good at being stuck in one place, either. (Let’s face it, who wants to be told to tidy up by Mum million times a day!) I bet you miss seeing your grandparents and friends, going to playground and your swimming lessons.
I need your help now that you have extra time at home. I know you are a super talented artist as well as being a great swimmer! As you have seen, my current swimming costume is not very exciting so I want you to come up with some great ideas to make me look fabulous.
Here are steps you need to take with a bit of help from a grown-up:
- Download Bubble Colouring Sheets from here
- Print them
- Grab your colouring pencils, pens, stickers, stamps and go wild with your creation
- Scan your finished artwork (taking a picture is okay if there is no scanner)
- Ask your mum or dad to send your amazing creation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, take a photo and upload to Facebook or Instagram and tag us @sportsgenerationswimming with hashtag #bubblecolouring.
Feel free to add a message to your swimming coach. It would make their day.
A lucky winner will receive a special SG swimming goody bag. Looking forward to seeing amazing artwork!
For more information about the colouring competition, email email@example.com
Method of Entry
- Download colouring PDF file
- Email your child’s completed work (scanned or photographed image) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, take a photo of your child’s completed work and upload it to your Facebook or Instagram and tag us @sportsgenerationswimming with the hashtag #bubblecolouring by 5pm 31st May 2020. Please note that your Instagram profile must be public for us to see your entry.
- Children can enter multiple times.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries will close at 5pm on 31st May 2020. No later entries allowed.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have an eligible parent or guardian available for contact if their entry wins.
- A winner will be decided by staff at Sport Generation.
- Sports Generation team will contact the winner via email or direct message.
- The winner shall be announced on Sports Generation website and social media.
- All entrants must comply with the terms and conditions of this competition.
- Your Instagram profile MUST be public for us to see your entry.