- Parents and guardians must complete registration forms and return via email. Children will not be allowed entry to the pool without Sports Generation receiving this completed registration form.
- Payment must be made in full via bank transfer prior to the start of term/lesson using your child’s surname and the day the lesson takes place as a reference.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.
- All booking deposits are non-refundable.
- Our invoices include VAT.
- Refunds are not offered once the term has started other than in the event of long term sickness unless a replacement booking can be found.
- You will be sent a registration form if it is your first term with us together with our T&C’s and site details with every term booking.
- A responsible adult/guardian must be present on site during the lesson. The responsible adult is not permitted to leave the site. At the private health clubs from which we operate from, parents are asked to view lessons from the club room.
- Children are not permitted in the pool before the start of the lesson; this includes sitting on the side.
- Swimmers at Non Swimmer level and above must wear a swimming cap.
- Children must be delivered to the instructor for the start of the lesson and collected promptly at the end of the lesson. The instructor is responsible for the child during lesson time only.
- Parents are only permitted entry into the water for the Parent and Toddler and Parent and Baby classes.
- Your child should not swim if they are suffering from infectious diseases, chicken pox, heavy cold, cough or ear infections. Symptoms of diarrhoea must have cleared for at least 48hrs before the child attends their class.
- All children under the age of 3 are required to wear the double nappy system. This consists of an aqua nappy and a happy nappy over the top.
- Nappies must be removed from the site or disposed of at the specific nappy bin if there is one at the site.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to disclose any specific medical information that is relevant to the activity. This must be attached in writing to the registration form and supplied via email to the bookings office.
- Whilst we strive to deliver continuity, we will inform you of a change of instructor as soon as it is possible, for the day or remaining term and a fully qualified replacement instructor will be provided.
- We do not share our data with any other businesses. We will send you Sports Generation newsletters and updates to inform you of any swim news or half term courses.
- All termly courses are run in conjunction with local school term times and will not normally run through school holidays. Please check dates when booking.
- All teachers are DBS checked, STA or ASA qualified and we aim to provide consistent teaching. However, sometimes it is necessary to have a fully qualified cover teacher due to holidays, sickness or training needs.
- No buggies/prams are allowed in the pool area; there is a designated area to leave them at each venue.
- All babies/toddlers should be changed in the facilities provided. Please make sure that all nappies are disposed of as outlined and not left in the changing rooms.
- To enable the lesson to run smoothly please arrive on poolside 5 minutes prior to the start of the lesson.
- Clients receive one complimentary towel per user at our health club venues plus free parking. A charge is payable at the club for additional towels.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on poolside.