Coaches & Teachers
Sports Generation is one of the fastest growing swimming schools in London and the South East. As such, Sports Generation is always looking for highly experienced instructors to join our dedicated team. To apply for a position with us, you must have a passion for teaching young children, as well as:
- minimum 2 year’s experience teaching private/semi-private and group swimming lessons in London and Surrey
- ASA/STA level 2 qualification (or international equivalent recognised by the ASA/STA)
- recent DBS check
- IOF certificate of insurance or instructor liability insurance
- NLPQ or National Rescue Award for swimming teachers and coaches
- minimum of 2 references
- preferable to also have experience teaching small group parent & baby lessons for children between the ages of 3-24 months
“Without a doubt my experience working with Sports Generation has been a landmark in my career.
Being part of the Sports Generation team enabled me to provide lessons with an enjoyable and engaging atmosphere; this was as a result of the regular training we received and high standard of teaching we were expected to deliver in each lesson.
Helping children to become confident in the water and to perform with excellent technique is a result of the Sports Generation Swimming Programme, in which teachers regularly share ideas and tips to improve their own strategies and practice.
In summary, Sports Generation made me feel like a very valued and respected member of staff and has enabled me to become an even better swimming instructor.”
Bookings Team & Management
Sports Generation pride themselves on having a highly professional and experienced http://www.besttramadolonlinestore.com office team that has been managing and building Sports Generation since 2012. Job descriptions include managing accounts and instructors, providing customer and client services as well as marketing and advertising the company. Sports Generation will only accept a CV to join the bookings or management team when a position becomes available. Please refer to this page for any updates.